Saturday, December 8, 2018

Flying in the Rainbow


Wouldn’t you like to fly in the colors of a rainbow? I wanted to share this with you. Happened to look out the window and saw a rainbow nearby. There were some birds flying free and they flew right into the colors of the rainbow and got that sparkly look while in the colors. That really happens. 
Then they turned around and came back and flew into the colors again and then, one more time when all three were leaving, one of them just had to go back and do it a third time. I really liked that one. And then they were done and continued flying to where they were originally going. Can’t you just close your eyes and imagine doing that. 
It reminded me of something I saw once. It was in California. Saw a rainbow about 100 yards (about 91 meters) away and a man walked right into the colors. He raised his arms up in the air and welcomed the color and again he had that sparkly look. Then he walked on with a kind of bounce in his step. I enjoyed the moment of it. I waved at him and gave him the thumbs up sign and he waved back. 

Anyway, I just wanted to share the birds flying through the color with you today because it was a magical moment. May you have sparkly wonderful magical moments as well. Goodlife

No comments: