Monday, October 16, 2017

Welcoming The Light


I was visiting friends and family years ago in northern California and went for a walk just to explore the neighborhood. On my walk I happened to look across the street towards a sidewalk a little bit at a distance because I could see that it was raining very lightly there and the rain appeared to be moving slowly in my direction.

I saw suddenly a rainbow which had just appeared there and it was very bright. I stopped to appreciate its beauty. 

A moment later there was a man walking along there and he walked towards the rainbow and then he actually became in the rainbow and the light totally illuminated him. He raised his arms up and welcomed it and he literally glowed with the light.


What a wondrous experience I thought. I wished it could be me but I was so happy for him. I just wanted to share that because it was such a marvelous sight. May you have such beauty in your life. Goodlife to you all.

6 comments:

april said...

Dear Robert my name is April. I have known you for so many years and also I have known your books for so many years. I have grown so much because of that. Of course I am just like you on this journey for many years. I thank you from of my heart that how much you have taught us and your contributions. So much love and gratitude......

Robert Shapiro said...

Thank you for your kind words, April. Goodlife

Unknown said...

..Thank you Robert, i wish for everyone,such beautifull sights. ..We all need nature's conforts and joy's these days, especialy.Have a good week, my thoughts are dancing with the universe.

Robert Shapiro said...

Thank you Celine. Goodlife

Kirsten K said...

Very beautiful. Thank you, Robert❗🌈

Robert Shapiro said...

Goodlife Kirsten